B2 (1997-2011)

B2 (1997-2011)

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Wild Tiger Pictures - T24

The dominant male from Ranthambore national park (Jan, 2012)

I am sad to announce WildTigerWatch will no longer be active. Tigers have been my passion for the last few years. Unfortunately, I have not gotten much time to continue this blog. Thanks to the readers for your support and Good luck to you all. Long live tigers and its jungle !

12 comments:

1. I love all photos and your photography.
    please don't stop.

Praveen Gowda,
    New Delhi

ReplyDelete
  2. that is a shame, your website was fabulous and I hope you change your mind.

ReplyDelete
  3. http://wildtigerpictures.blogspot.com/

ReplyDelete
  4. Great click.. I like your all the tiger photography. Ranthambore animal’s sanctuary is known for its tigers and is one of the most excellent places in India to see these majestic predators in the jungle. Tigers can be easily marked even during the day time. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is one of the largest national parks in India. It is located in Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan.

ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog its really very informative those who love wildlife. Jim corbett one of the largest tiger reserve national park in India. Holidaytrip Travels offer best deals on Jim Corbett Tour Packages to discover the majestic wildlife of Uttrakhand.

ReplyDelete
  6. The Pench Tourism is one of the world's most majorities of revitalizing locations.Indian wildlife Tour is a huge point of attraction for you visiting India.It is the best resort in pench

ReplyDelete
  7. waoooo nice article and thank you for shearing.

Thanks,

Intraday Jackpot Calls

ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for make blog Ranthambore Tiger Reserveis one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur. Today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination.
    http://www.iwte.in/ranthambore

ReplyDelete